FAQ - Fees & Rebates


Is  a Bond required?
$500 bond (refunded at end of care) is payable prior to commencement of service.

Paying Fees?
Ongoing fees are payable fortnightly and are deducted automatically via DebitSuccess

Are fees paid for public holidays or if my child is sick?
Our company policy requires full Fees for any absent days.

We do not charge for Public Holidays.

CCS entitlements will be applied to absent days if applicable, unless your initial 42 absence days have already been used.

Fees are not charged for the time the Centre is closed over Christmas/New Year holiday period, approximately 2 weeks

Fee Assistance
The Department of Human Service may provide financial assistance towards the cost of your child’s care. In order to access this assistance, please provide the following information upon enrolment:

  • Your Customer Reference Number (CRN is issued by the Family Assistance Office)
  • Your child’s Customer Reference Number (issued by the Family Assistance Office)
  • Your date of birth or CRN Holder date of birth
  • Your child’s date of birth

All this information will be forwarded to Department of Human Services / Centrelink and validated to determine your eligibility for the Child Care Subsidy

If you do not have a CRN, please contact the Department of Human Services / Centrelink or by visiting one of their offices.

What will my out of pocket expense be?
This is determined by the Australian Government. For further information visit:


What is Child Care Subsidy (CCS)?
The Child Care Subsidy is the main way the Government assists families with their childcare fees.

There are three factors that determine a family’s level of Child Care Subsidy. These are:

What are the entitlements when a child is absent?

Initial Absence Days

Your child’s place is reserved even when they are absent therefore the day still will be charged accordingly. Each financial year, the Department of Human Services will pay your child’s CCS entitlements for the first 42 absence days. Absence days can include public holiday, illness or family holiday. The initial 42 days must be used before any additional absences can be claimed.

Additional Absence Days

You may be entitled to receive CCS for absence days after the initial 42 days of each financial year. For all absences beyond the first 42 days, CCS will only be paid if you are able to provide evidence to demonstrate the absence has occurred under permittable circumstances. There is no limit on these days, and you will be required to provide associated documentation to support the claim.

Am I eligible for Kindergarten Fee Subsidy?
As we are a Long Day Care you may be entitled to CCS and therefore not entitled to Kindergarten Fee Subsidy.